Who is isolved 401(K)?
isolved 401(k) is a full-service retirement plan provider with robust record keeping and plan management services. isolved 401(k) was founded by the data management veterans at The Payroll Company to harness the benefits of complete integration between payroll and record keeping. Census and payroll data flow seamlessly from The Payroll Company to isolved 401(k)’s Data Diligence record-keeping platform, enabling a higher degree of accuracy and efficiency.
We specialize in offering customized retirement solutions for the small business market. Currently, more than half of the 55 million Americans who are not offered a retirement plan through their employers work for small businesses. While many in the industry see this as a major coverage- gap problem, at isolved 401(k), we see it as a great opportunity. We specialize in helping small businesses establish the same high-quality retirement program for their employees that they’d expect working for a much larger company. At the same time, we’re able to keep costs low, while offering service and support that is second-to-none.
How do we achieve our myriad of client success stories ? Simply put, we implement a strategically-crafted combination of customized plan design and an “open-MEP concept”.
- Learn more about the different ways a customized plan design can benefit your clients here: TPC_Plan Design Models
- You can find information about our “Open MEP”, or “Multiple Employer Plan” option here: isolved-401k_MEP_FAQ
Additional Services Offered
Many of our Retirement clients are ALSO payroll-clients. There are definite advantages to choosing a retirement plan administrator who also offers payroll services. Here are just a few:
- Employee elective deferrals sent automatically from payroll account to 401(k) trust account; employer doesn’t have to write and transmit contributions.
- We keep track of employees as they become eligible, and take next steps to get them enrolled = one less burden for your client to bear
- Participant-level record keeping provides employees with daily access to accounts.
- Preparation of Form 5500 and ADP/ACP compliance testing provided.
If you want to know more about payroll or other services we offer in addition to 401(k)/Retirement Planning, click HERE .
If you’re looking for a customized, simple, and cost-effective employer-spoored retirement solution for yourself or client, we think you’ve come to the perfect place.
Want to know more? Contact us today for a free proposal. You can also reach us at 1.888.505.4484.
We look forward to hearing from you!